In exchange for the ability to participate in the battle for Cedar Key, organized by Bard Productions LLC, allowed by the City of Cedar Key through permits issued, all people involved in the set up and execution of the battle, I agree for myself and the members of my family to the following:
1) I do hereby agree to observe, obey and adhere to any and all rules and directions given to me either verbally or in writing by anyone who is a representative or agent of Bard Productions LLC.
2) I recognize that there are inherent risks associated with the above mentioned Battle and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and any of my family members and I further do release and discharge Bard Productions LLC, the City of Cedar Key and any all agents of both parties, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Bard Productions LLC or the City of Cedar Key or any of its agents, or any other third parties involved.
3) I agree to indemnify and defend Bard Productions LLC, their assigns, or any other entity or individual providing equipment, space, facilities or any other necessity to conduct the above Battle and or the invasion associated with the Battle against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in anyway arise from my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facility owned or operated or consigned to Bard Productions LLC or the City of Cedar Key.
4) I and my family agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bard Productions, LLC, the City of Cedar Key and their affiliates, employees, officers, directors and shareholders from any and all direct claims, expenses, reasonable attorney’s fees, or liabilities claimed or asserted by any person, including without limitation any use of, attributable to, arising from, or related gun powder and weapons associated therewith, sword fighting and weapons associated therewith or the use of the during the Cedar Key Pirate Invasion and associated with the Battle. Claims covered by this indemnity provision include, but are not limited to, those alleging improper use of gun powder and the weapons associated therewith, sword fighting and the weapons associated therewith during and after the Battle as stated herein.
6) Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the Battle shall be resolved under Florida Law.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER CERTIFY THAT I AM OF LEGAL AGE AND ARE ABLE TO LAWFULLY ENTER INTO THE ABOVE CONTRACT.