Festival attendance and most events are free for all! But we do have a couple of ticketed events that take place in the evenings.
There will be many events occurring throughout the weekend. See the Schedule for dates and times. See the following pages for highlights and details of major events.
The Pirate Weekend VIP and Parlay events are being planned. Check back soon for details and ticket purchase…
Pirates’ Plunder Auction
Historic Battle for Cedar Key (on the beach)
- The Historical Encampment is open during the Festival. Go talk to historic actors, learn what it was like to be a pirate both on the ocean and on land. Learn history from some of the best historians in Florida.
- Children’s Most Wanted Poster contest. Pick up a wanted poster from the info booth and go and find the most wanted Pirates. Get all their signatures and redeem back at the info booth for cool piratical prizes.
- Historic Weapons Demos, including cannons, will happen throughout the weekend, check schedule for times and place.
- Treasure hunt for the wee pirates Saturday morning.
- The Purple Pirate Brigade will be out as well, just like last year. Find a pirate with a purple armband and get answers to questions.