Here be the general guidelines we pirates will adhere to and expect our guest to honor as well.
Any question? Take it up with the Keeper of the Code.
Cedar Key Pirates In Paradise Rules O’ The Invasion Weekend
- Please respect the right of everyone to have a fun, safe, and enjoyable time in Cedar Key.
- Please respect the laws of the State of Florida and the ordinances of the City of Cedar Key. Keep in mind that the City of Cedar Key has strict prohibitions against open containers, disorderly intoxication, late night noise, and driving while impaired.
- Edged and or pointed weapons; i.e. swords, knives, daggers, spears, etc. must remain sheathed at all times with the exception of approved and scheduled performances. Weapons must be peace-tied at all other times.
- Black Powder – Small Arms, Cannons, etc. You must be pre-approved by the event Safety Officer to fire any weapon. No weapons may contain black powder outside of the designated demonstration area. We request that anyone not approved to fire, remove the flint from his or her weapon.
- We ask that you safeguard and handle your weapons in a responsible manner at all times.
- If there is any question about how best to enjoy the Cedar Key Pirate Invasion Weekend please refer to rule number I.